Sunday, June 14, 2009

One of my designer friends delivered a baby last week and me and 6 other designers agreed to make this collab kit to welcome the baby girl. I am so excited to share this with you... I hope you like it. It's a mega kit...and here is the preview




and here is my part....



you can download the rest of the kit from the designers blog...and here are the links...

ere is the list of other girls' blog:

Pixelily

Aprilisa Designs

Yanti Scrap

Nona Creations

BlueOrchid Digiscrap Designs ---> You are here

Studio Mamaecha

Tritya Creations


If you make LOs from our collab kit, a link to the gallery or blog where you published it will be appreciated. I would love to see what you do with the Kit.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Dear Wiwit..
Thanks for the lovely gift for my newborn baby girl...
Love it.. :)

denny said...

thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jun. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

thanks for the kit!