Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Ties Freebie Collab


What?! another freebie already??!! Yup! it's time for another freebie for you freebie lovers ;-).

This month collab was hosted by AprilisaDesigns and you know what, although we are not celebrating Christmas, but she picked the color scheme that really suit for the Holiday theme but will also work for any other occasion as the theme for this month is "Family Ties". Just check out the preview below.


Papers

Elements

and here is my share...


As I mentioned in my previous posting, I am not very good in making a lay out....luckily this month host is so generous to make a lay out for my kit, please take a look.....


I never thought that my kit could be made a lay out that beautiful....hehehehe...big thanks for Lisa :-).

Don't forget to grab the other kits from my colleagues in Aprilisa's blog, Nona Creations' blog, Tritya Creations' blog, Pixelily's blog and Yanti Scraps' blog

Last but not least....Happy Holiday for those who celebrate it, wish you have a good one and may this holiday bonds your family tighter than ever.

Happy Scrapping ^_* !

4 comments:

Eni said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely part!

Mama Llama said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I love your collabs! They are all so beautiful and I look forward each month to a new kit! Thank you so much for your generosity and gorgeous kits!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Marie said...

That's a really nice collab, thank you :)